HACCP Development and Implementation
On training completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standard and their exact relation with industrial hygiene or food and product safety
- Discuss the seven core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food and beverage safety
- Develop and implement a HACCP plan
- Master the HACCP auditing techniques
- Know the certification process
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
Contact your SGS Expert today to find out more about SGS HACCP Implementation and Auditing Training.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.