ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018. Integrated Audits
Many organizations have quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems running separately. However, integrating these management systems can make it easier to see how each one contributes to your company’s results and help your organization comply with these international standards.
Attending this course will strengthen your ability to achieve integration and lead to higher productivity and performance levels across your organization.
- Basic principles of integrated management systems
- Relation with other standards
- Quality management principles
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - principles
- ISO 9001 standard clauses – workshop
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems - workshop
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety - principles
- Workshop on identifying danger and risk management
- ISO 14001 and OHSAS clauses
You can find out more about the SGS ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Integrated Management Systems - Awareness Training by contacting us today.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.