ISO 37001. Anti-corruption management system. Development and implementation
The ISO 37001 standard specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system (ABMS). This training course equips participants with an overview and basic understanding of an ABMS based on the standard.
Our ISO 37001:2016 training course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to anti-bribery management systems and ISO 37001:2016
- The fundamental principles of an ABMS
- An overview of ISO 37001 its structure and clauses
- Corporate governance, best practice and consequences
On completion of this course, learners will understand the historical background of ISO 37001:2016, have received an introduction to the basic framework and structure of an ABMS based on the ISO 37001:2016 standard. Learners who attend the whole course and demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
Who should attend?
This course is valuable to learners planning to complete other ABMS-based training courses, such as the ABMS auditor/lead auditor, or internal auditor course, and should be useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ABMS.
We offer the following training solutions:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance
- eLearning: one-hour course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion
To find out more about our introduction to ISO 37001:2016 standard training course, or to book your training, contact us today.Chumakov Yuriy
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.