ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 19011:2018. Internal auditor of the quality management and testing systems
ISO/IEC 17015:2017 details the requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories. This course enables you to perform an internal audit of part of a laboratory management system (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (or equivalent). It also enables you to report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011 and to contribute to the continual improvement of the MS.
The course refers to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as the management system standard that provides the context for internal audits. However, this course does not address ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in detail.
Why choose the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 internal auditor training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Explain the process-based LMS model for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of an LMS – with reference to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal LMS audit in accordance with the principles given in ISO 19011 where appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an LMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO/IEC 17025 and in accordance with the principles given in ISO 19011 where appropriate
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas in order to complete the course successfully.
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to understand:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management systems (ISO 9001 or equivalent)
- The requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017, which may be gained by completing the SGS “Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017” training course or equivalent
This course comprises seven sessions:
- Session 1: process-based laboratory management systems (LMS)
- Session 2: auditing for continual improvement
- Session 3: audit definition and principles
- Session 4: planning and preparing for the audit
- Session 5: on-site activities
- Session 6: audit reporting and follow-up
- Session 7: auditor competence and certification
The course details are as follows:
- Course duration: 2 days
- Delivery methodology: face to face
- Accreditation: SGS
The trusted ISO/IEC 17025:2017 internal auditor course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 internal auditor course, contact us today.Chumakov Yuriy
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.